Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.670 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 342,486 Dinar (RM13,883) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)