Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,061 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.798 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 333,521 Dinar (RM13,450) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)