Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,358 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.166 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 326,345 Dinar (RM12,968) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)