Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.879 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 147% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 963,369 Dinar (kr 74,801) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)