Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.836 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 135% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 639,418 Dinar (kr 46,214) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 272,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)