Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.631 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 124% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 911,258 Dinar (kr 72,143) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)