Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.827 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 132% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 752,631 Dinar (kr 58,675) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)