Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.410 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 715,676 Dinar (kr 49,664) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 299,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)