Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.733 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 124% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 923,540 Dinar (kr 67,248) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 413,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (37 minutes ago)