Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 865 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.338 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 138% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 869,865 Dinar (kr 60,667) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 366,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)