Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.954 DZD / NOK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 131% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 712,294 Dinar (kr 51,048) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)