Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.005 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 367,247 Dinar (13,599 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)