Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,036 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.686 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 378,782 Dinar (13,682 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yerevan costs 100,000Dram (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)