Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 870 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 346,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 282,757 Dinar (₨164,536) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)