Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.686 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 367,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 283,695 Dinar (₨168,246) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)