Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.147 DZD / HKD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 189% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,173,099 Dinar (HK$82,922) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)