Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.247 DZD / HKD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 172% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,021,241 Dinar (HK$71,682) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)