Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.177 DZD / HKD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 203% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,229,237 Dinar (HK$86,704) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)