Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20693 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 346,796 Dinar (1,675,905 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)