Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17732 DZD / XOF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,889 Dinar (2,210,075 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (24 minutes ago)