Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.951 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 470,054 Dinar (€4,019) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)