Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.882 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,082 Dinar (€4,246) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)