Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.536 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 27% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 524,777 Dinar (€4,147) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 412,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (26 minutes ago)