Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.846 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,680 Dinar (€3,536) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (33 minutes ago)