Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.808 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 355,084 Dinar (RM14,313) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)