Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 875 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.193 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 418,521 Dinar (RM14,336) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 388,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)