Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.874 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 365,530 Dinar (RM14,695) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)