Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.611 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 393,864 Dinar (RM16,003) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)