Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 811 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.918 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 354,682 Dinar (RM12,705) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)