Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 979 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.359 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 401,079 Dinar (RM13,661) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (41 minutes ago)