Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.761 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 251,554 Dinar (₨142,884) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (19 minutes ago)