Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.686 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 33% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 272,736 Dinar (₨161,746) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)