Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.726 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 388,755 Dinar (RM15,722) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)