Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.527 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 453,725 Dinar (14,392 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)