Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.942 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 501,739 Dinar (18,623 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)