Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 318,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 218,813 Dinar (руб 117,826) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)