Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.841 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 224,027 Dinar (руб 121,680) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (42 minutes ago)