Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.923 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 355,174 Dinar (руб 184,692) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)