Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.131 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 402,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 315,534 Dinar (Php148,040) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)