Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.198 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 267,498 Dinar (Php121,721) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)