Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.788 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 346,614 Dinar (₨193,805) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)