Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.128 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 397,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 316,384 Dinar (10,164TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (24 minutes ago)