Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 912 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.997 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 344,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 232,496 Dinar (9,301TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)