Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.286 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 343,684 Dinar (11,348TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)