Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 730 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.731 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 210,444 Dinar (₨121,608) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)