Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.604 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 262,222 Dinar (₨163,524) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (36 minutes ago)