Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34880 DZD / KZT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 366,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 270,985 Dinar (776,905 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)