Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03030 DZD / UZS *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 301,256 Dinar (9,940,803 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 3 hours ago)