Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03301 DZD / UZS *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 280,813 Dinar (8,508,100 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)