Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03481 DZD / UZS *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 296,264 Dinar (8,510,100 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)