Cost of living comparison between Kochi, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.971 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,432 Dinar (¥544,252) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)