Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.868 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,644 Dinar (€3,523) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 329,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (40 minutes ago)