Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.030 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 464,640 Dinar (€3,839) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (38 minutes ago)