Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.165 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 504,996 Dinar (€3,603) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 3 hours ago)