Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.973 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 478,559 Dinar (€3,711) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 361,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)