Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 135.837 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 449,056 Dinar (€3,306) in Koblenz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 2 hours ago)