Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 776,597 Dinar (¥803,713) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)