Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.592 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 365,512 Dinar (RM14,863) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)