Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.396 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 349,874 Dinar (RM13,777) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)