Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.293 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 293,122 Dinar (RM11,589) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)