Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.823 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 383,644 Dinar (RM13,310) in Klang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 341,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)