Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.132 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 372,333 Dinar (RM14,815) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)