Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.560 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 418,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 370,773 Dinar (RM14,506) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)