Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.986 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 338,329 Dinar (RM12,537) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)