Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.066 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 528,151 Dinar (¥495,273) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)