Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 500,397 Dinar (¥473,125) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)