Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 536,942 Dinar (¥507,327) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (36 minutes ago)