Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 555,201 Dinar (¥547,835) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)