Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09633 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 359,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 330,796 Dinar (3,434,036 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)