Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09807 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 387,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 377,157 Dinar (3,845,681 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)