Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09293 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 426,800 Dinar (4,592,845 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)