Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09151 DZD / IQD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 365,933 Dinar (3,998,948 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)