Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07311 DZD / CDF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 70% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 540,791 Dinar (7,397,125 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (23 minutes ago)