Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07286 DZD / CDF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 71% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 627,965 Dinar (8,618,810 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)