Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07466 DZD / CDF *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 78% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 644,340 Dinar (8,629,825 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 363,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)