Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 42.102 DZD / XCD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 437,022 Dinar (EC$10,380) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)