Cost of living in Kigoma, Tanzania compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04866 DZD / TZS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 423,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 376,677 Dinar (7,741,245 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)