Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,099 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13761 DZD / RWF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 342,007 Dinar (2,485,399 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 318,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)