Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13488 DZD / RWF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 441,209 Dinar (3,271,209 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (9 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)