Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13467 DZD / RWF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 429,194 Dinar (3,186,980 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)