Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 804 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.389 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 30% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 337,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 236,919 Dinar (Taka 170,552) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)