Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.354 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 425,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 304,112 Dinar (Taka 224,667) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)