Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.384 DZD / BDT
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,053 Dinar (Taka 224,048) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)