Cost of living comparison between Khemisset, Morocco and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.081 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 245,342 Dinar (22,141 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)