Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.982 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 239,421 Dinar (21,802 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (31 minutes ago)