Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.411 DZD / MAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 427,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 242,231 Dinar (21,229 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)