Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 856 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.329 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 79,782 Dinar (12,605 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)