Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 686 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.232 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 50% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 166,544 Dinar (9,665 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)