Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.352 DZD / SDG
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 48% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 203,373 Dinar (12,437 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)