Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 835 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.326 DZD / SDG *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 78% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 383,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 82,556 Dinar (13,051 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,303 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)