Cost of living comparison between Kharkiv, Ukraine and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.293 DZD / UAH
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 175,168 Dinar (40,808₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)