Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.665 DZD / INR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 319,833 Dinar (₨192,064) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)