Cost of living comparison between Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.268 DZD / SAR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 351,756 Dinar (﷼ 12,019) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)