Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 759 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00334 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 277,108 Dinar (﷼ 82,991,635) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)