Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00339 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 352,352 Dinar (﷼ 103,822,067) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)