Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 299,434 Dinar (﷼ 92,063,026) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)