Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 857 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00275 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 243,656 Dinar (﷼ 88,572,126) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)