Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 708 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 302,666 Dinar (﷼ 93,056,369) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)