Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01461 DZD / SLL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 416,411 Dinar (28,509,219 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 1 hour ago)