Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01479 DZD / SLL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 424,831 Dinar (28,724,230 Leone) in Kenema to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)