Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.217 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 73% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 646,909 Dinar (C$7,681) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)