Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.623 DZD / CAD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 71% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 640,014 Dinar (C$7,746) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)