Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37976 DZD / HUF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 349,235 Dinar (919,619 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)