Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.165 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 204,332 Dinar (7,255TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)