Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.725 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 421,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,790 Dinar (10,180TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)