Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.232 DZD / TRY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 354,469 Dinar (11,725TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)