Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.958 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 469,688 Dinar (¥490,458) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)