Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 442,288 Dinar (¥440,423) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 372,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)