Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.076 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 455,095 Dinar (¥423,048) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)