Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.961 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,102 Dinar (¥390,320) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maribor costs €225 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,398 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €4.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (43 minutes ago)