Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 510,293 Dinar (¥521,289) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)