Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.452 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,209 Dinar (€3,345) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)