Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.375 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 22% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 413,873 Dinar (€3,080) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (37 minutes ago)