Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.054 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 396,435 Dinar (¥376,202) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)