Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.009 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 441,360 Dinar (¥437,354) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)