Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 655 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.011 DZD / NPR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 10% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 338,558 Dinar (₨ 334,787) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)