Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.083 DZD / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,442 prices entered by 169 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 315,175 Dinar (₨ 290,969) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)