Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.058 DZD / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 132 different people.
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)