Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.987 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 334,216 Dinar (€2,387) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)