Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 782 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.226 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 324,335 Dinar (€2,381) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (39 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (about 1 hour ago)