Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.523 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,516 Dinar (€3,680) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)