Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.857 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 387,041 Dinar (€2,891) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 357,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)