Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.312 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 602,197 Dinar (元34,785) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 382,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)