Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.966 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 522,593 Dinar (元29,088) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 344,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (29 minutes ago)