Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.023 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 718,537 Dinar (51,240 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)