Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.390 DZD / SEK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 131% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 938,007 Dinar (75,706 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)