Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.133 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 577,841 Dinar (€4,770) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)