Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 761 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.395 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 644,198 Dinar (€4,866) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 408,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)