Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.536 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 650,343 Dinar (€5,140) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 427,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (32 minutes ago)